How To Stay Motivated In Network Marketing (When All You Want To Do Is Quit Everyday)
I’ve been there too…
Where I felt like giving up and just wanted to walk away… Maybe find something “easier” to put a little cash in my pocket.
You might be at the point where you’re telling yourself “My job isn’t so bad!” or “This just isn’t for me.” or “I’ll find something else to do.”
I get it. I’ve been there.
But what if I could show you a few ways to have unlimited motivation?
In this video, I share with you the top 3 most effective ways I teach my team how to stay motivated.
In this video I will also teach you:
- Why money is NOT a great motivator – If you want to motivate yourself with money, you have do something else instead.
- The motivational statement I hang on my wall that keeps me going every day – I said this to myself after stealing change from my crying daughters piggy bank to pay for food
- The one thing a billionaire personally told me to do to that still keeps me motivated today
- A 100k a year “job offer” I make to my trainees that becomes a “duh” moment for them.
- Why my part time business owners (who only work 10 hours per week) are way more successful than my “full time” business owners.
- Why comfort is a motivational killer. Nothing changes in your comfort zone… here’s how to break out of it and stay motivated every day.
Darin Kidd is one of the most sought-after trainers in Network Marketing today. Having been in the industry for over 24 years and is a multiple seven figure earner in the industry. He has personally recruited hundreds of people and built sales organizations with hundreds of thousands of distributors. As an accomplished trainer and mentor, he successfully led hundreds of live events around the world assisting people in building their own successful network marketing businesses. While success has followed Darin in the industry, it’s not what separates him. What separates him is his passion for helping people see success of their own by teaching them to do exactly what he has done. Succeed.